To log emails sent with Emerge, you will need to find your unique BCC address provided by your CRM. You will put this address as a BCC recipient when sending emails from Emerge.
Using Hubspot with Emerge
You can use the HubSpot BCC address to log emails sent from Emerge in your CRM. Emails that are logged to HubSpot using the BCC address will include the email content and any attachments included in the email.
- Get your Hubspot BCC address
- In your Google Sheets, add a column “bcc” for BCC recipients
- Add the Hubspot BCC address to the column “bcc”
Using Salesforce with Emerge
Salesforce offers a feature called Email to Salesforce to automatically relate those emails to your Salesforce leads, contacts, opportunities, and other specific Salesforce records.
- Find your user name at the upper right corner of the window and select the drop down bar.. From there, click Setup > My Settings.
- Now, select the Email tab and My Email to Salesforce.
- On this page, you will see the BCC address
- Now, go to Google Sheets, add a column “bcc” for BCC recipients
- Add the Salesforce BCC address to the column “bcc”